Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Tablescapes

I love a beautifully set table!  Here in Australia Christmas day can be scorching so we tend to have a more casual BBQ style Christmas lunch with the Aussie favourite prawns on the barbie!

For me, I love a traditional formal Christmas lunch (with the air conditioner going on full!)

A beautiful table scape can be a bit impractical if you serve buffet style from the table but I think it is well worth the inconvenience and finding ways around it.

I have been pinning gorgeous table settings recently and have no shortage of inspiration thanks to some incredibly creative people out there.  I find myself pinning the same gorgeous table setting over and over.






1.  Gorgeous red and white theme - Pinterest
2.  I love the gift idea, especially for the kids to keep the busy between courses - Source
3.  Such a simple way to dress up a topiary for the table  - Source
4.  I love lanterns on the table!
5.  Gorgeous colours once again - Source

Mum and dad have only just moved in to their new house and there is still a lot of work to be done, but I think we will have Christmas there and mum is always happy to have the table set beautifully!



Star here : Napkin with greenery here



Below is one of my favourite table setting at the moment.  I love the neutral colours and the Christmassy feel.  have not found any old sheet music but will scour my favourite op shops later in the week :)




Well the count down is on now!!  6 sleeps til Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...