Friday, December 21, 2012

Tiny Teacup Gingerbread Houses

Have you seen these tiny teacup gingerbread houses around on the Internet?


Aren't they just gorgeous!

 I was wondering the other day who came up with this super cute idea and as far as I can see it was Megan from Not Martha.

You can find her recipe and tutorial here.


Looking around for a recipe and tutorial I also found this Aussie recipe!

I think these are just gorgeous and are held together with white chocolate!

The basic gingerbread dough is here and the template is here.

I have not made our gingerbread house this year, but this might end up being as far as I get!  In fact, I am super keen to spend a whole day in the kitchen making our favourite Christmas recipes!

Ruth 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...